PRISM is a support group for LGBTQ adults and youth, and those who love and support them. PRISM meets on the third Monday of the month at 6:30 pm. Everyone is welcome, with anonymity and grace.
PURPOSES and UNDERSTANDINGS
- open to all who treat one another with mutuality and respect
- family, friends and LGBTQ persons
- building meaningful relationships of friendship, connection & support
- a place for LGBTQ persons to accept and understand there’s not something wrong with them because of their sexual orientation
- a place to find and develop more allies in the community
- a ministry with a faith/spiritual dynamic with the gay community & their family, friends and allies
- a safe space, a comfortable place to share experiences
- a place for questions, answers and perspective
- a group affirming our freedom to say what we need to say
- we will treat each other with mutuality and respect, even in disagreement
- sharing particular concerns or issues and think together
Contact the church office for more info.