PRISM is a support group for LGBTQ adults and youth, and those who love and support them. PRISM meets on the first and third Monday of the month at 6:30 pm. Everyone is welcome, with anonymity and grace.
PURPOSES and UNDERSTANDINGS
- Open to all who treat one another with mutuality and respect, even in disagreement
- Builds meaningful relationships of friendship, connection, and support between LGBTQ people and allies
- Promotes self-acceptance and affirmation of our sexual orientations and gender identities
- Affirms faith and spirituality as resources for LGBTQ people who want to explore them
- Encourages sharing our diverse experiences, questions, and perspectives
- Discusses issues and topics that impact our lives and our communities
Contact the church office for more info.